TEXTBOOK ORDERING NOW AVAILABLE: Please read the terms and conditions before placing your order.
Terms and Conditions
1. We will pull the course materials that are in stock at the time of your order placement. Some titles may be missing due to a recent
adoption by the instructor or publisher shipment delays. If you are missing a book, you will need to come to the store when classes
start to see if the title has arrived. You will only be charged for the books in your box.
2. Please note that prices are subject to change due to publisher price increases.
3. Used Preferred = Used books will be pulled if available, new books will be pulled if used are unavailable.
New Preferred = New books will be pulled if available, used books will be pulled if new are unavailable.
4. EBooks- Some courses list a digital option for the textbook. If both the digital version and the actual textbook are ordered,
the staff will assume it is an error and will pull the physical version. Digital eBooks are not returnable to the URI Bookstore once
it has been activated.
5. Bundles or Custom versions often contain a web access license code with the package. Do not activate the license code unless
you are sure you will be staying in the class. We cannot accept any returns of bundles or custom books if the access code is
activated or missing from the package.
6. Online orders will receive two automatic email confirmations from the Bookstore. The first email will be a confirmation that your order was
placed successfully. The second email will state that your order has been successfully processed. The second email will reflect specific books
we placed in your box and the final cost of your order.